This website is operated by Mitsubishi Chemical Infratec Co., Ltd. (“MCIT”).
Copyrights, Trademark rights, etc.
The contents and all the information on this website (includes trademarks, logos, etc.) are protected by copyright laws, trademark laws, various treaties and other laws of individual countries. It is strictly prohibited to use such information for the private use by an individual, or to otherwise use (or reproduction, transmission, distribution, modification, sales, publication, conversion and posting) beyond the range permitted by laws and regulations without obtaining a prior approval by MCIT.
- MCIT cannot guarantee to update and amend all items of information on this website in a timely and appropriate manner.
- MCIT further assumes no responsibility for any direct, incidental, indirect or deliberate damage caused by accessing this website.
- MCIT may change the information on this website without prior notice. MCIT also reserves the right to suspend or terminate the operation of this website.
- Third party websites linked to this website (“Link Sites”) are managed and operated by the operator of the Link Sites as their own responsibility, and users shall follow the conditions of use / site policies of such Link Sites. MCIT assumes no responsibility for the contents of the Link Sites or any damage caused by accessing these sites.
- In providing a link to our website, linking to the top page (http://www.mp-infratec.co.jp) is required, as MCIT may change and terminate each page of this website without prior notice.
- It is absolutely prohibited to link from any website with the following contents:
- Information against public order and morals
- Illegal contents
- Malicious slander regarding MCIT or MPI Group companies
- If you want to link to our website upon agreeing with the above conditions, please click “Contact Us” and use the “Water Tank Inquiry Form”, fill out your name, telephone number, e-mail address, URL of the website from which you link to our website and the date of linking by the user in the “Contents of inquiry (How can we help?)” and send the form to us prior linking.
Handling of personal information on this website
- Purpose of obtaining the personal information
When you provide us with your personal information, such information shall essentially be used for provision of information about improvement, responses to inquiries, delivery of requested catalogues and identification at the time of using members’ website.
- Management of personal information
MCIT properly and carefully manages and controls personal information to prevent unauthorized access, loss, falsification, or misuse.
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties
Personal information provided by the customer shall not be disclosed to any third party except for the following cases:
- If the customer agrees to the disclosure,
- If the information is disclosed in a way no individual identification is possible,
- If the information is disclosed to third parties such as business partners to which MCIT outsources its business with which MCIT has already concluded a confidentiality agreement for the purpose of use.
- If MCIT judges that it is appropriate to respond to the contents of your inquiry by our Group company, Group company of Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings etc.
- If required by laws or regulations or by the request of low enforcement.
- Inquiries about personal information
For notification of the purpose of use of personal information, requests for disclosure, correction, termination of use, etc. of inquiries about our handling or personal information, please click “Contact Us” and use the “Water Tank Inquiry Form”.
Unless otherwise specifically provided, the use of this website as well as the interpretation and application of the site policy shall be governed by the Laws of Japan.
Recommended operational environment
MCIT recommends the users of its website to use the website under the following operating environment.
Windows: Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher or Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or higher
Please note that even under the recommended environment, you may not be able to access our website or some contents may not be displayed properly, depending on your browser settings or when you try to access our website in a different operating environment.