About Personal Information Protection
Mitsubishi Chemical Infratec Co., Ltd. (“MCIT”) acquires and utilizes the names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and other personal information of customers to conduct operations smoothly. MCIT recognizes that proper and appropriate use of Customer’s personal information is its important responsibility. Therefore, MCIT will handle personal information following the basic policies:
- MCIT will comply the law on personal information protection and other applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, and manage personal information based on the practice of personal data handling that is generally recognized as fair and reasonable. MCIT shall review and improve all rules and management system including this policy for proper handling and protection of personal information as appropriate.
- MCIT will clearly define the rules on personal information handling and inform them to every directors, officers and employees. MCIT will also require suppliers and other partners to handle personal information properly and appropriately.
- In acquiring personal information, MCIT will specify the purpose of its use and notify or disclose it to you, and handle personal information in accordance with its purposes.
- In order to prevent leakage, loss, falsification, or other issues, MCIT will take necessary measures and manage personal information appropriately.
- MCIT will accept requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use of the contents of personal information from Customers through the given contact and respond to them appropriately.