Cross-Linked Polyethylene Piping
(YUKALON XLTM Pipe)
We started manufacturing and selling cross-linked polyethylene piping in 1967. This is a piping material with outstanding durability, corrosion resistance, and heat resistance, and has a proven track record of use in a wide range of applications such as cold and hot water supply piping for detached houses and condominiums, hot water floor heating, and snow melting pipes.
- Hygienic, safe, clean and reliable piping that does not affect water quality, and makes it difficult for red water to easily occur and scale to adhere.
- Outstanding quality featuring earthquake resistance, cold resistance, and heat resistance, as well as long-term resistance to leakage.
- Excellent long-term durability thanks to superior resistance to chlorine and chemicals such as acids and alkalis.
- Light and flexible piping comes in long lengths, making it extremely easy to handle and install without requiring thread cutting.
- Excellent pipe strength with strong resistance to creep and breakage.
Piping for Cold and Hot Water Supply
Cross-Linked Polyethylene Piping for Hot and Cold Water Supply
(YUKALON XLTM Pipe HC)
Piping material with excellent durability, corrosion resistance, and heat resistance for use as cold and hot water supply piping in homes.
YUKARON XLTM Pipe HC
YUKALON XLTM Pipe HC is passed through a sheath.
Coated YUKALON XLTM Pipe HC
YUKALON XLTM Pipe HC is covered with foamed polyethylene.
High Weather-Resistant Coated YUKALON XLTM Pipe HC
This is a specification with weather-resistant coating applied to the covering material for outdoor use.
YUKALON XLTM Pipe HC is passed through a protective tube.
In the sheath pipe header construction method, cold and hot water is supplied through the YUKALON XLTM Pipe (cross-linked polyethylene pipe) to each fixture from headers installed in the pipe shaft or indoors at places with inspection ports.
Joint-Branched Piping Systems
The joint-branched piping system features excellent workability and uses EF couplings with the same piping method as a conventional one.
XL EF Prefabricated Piping Systems
This cold and hot water supply piping set is prefabricated using XL EF couplings and provides stable quality.
- Labor-Saving, On-Site Construction
Most of the connections are pre-processed in the factory, which simplifies the on-site construction and saves labor.
- Cost Reduction
Reduced number of labor-hours on site can reduce the total costs.
- High Quality
High quality is enabled by stable connections processed in the factory.
- Pipe Type Can Be Selected
The pipe type can be selected from bare pipe, covered pipe, sheathed pipe and protected pipe.
- Tip Couplings Can Also Be Selected
The tip couplings can be selected from one-touch and mechanical types.
One-Touch Coupling with Insertion Confirmation
(XL EASY FITTM Clear)
- Insertion is Easy to Confirm
Transparent plastic is used for the pipe insertion part, so it is easy to see at a glance how the pipe is inserted during and after construction.
- Weight Reduction
Reduced weight and cost competitiveness have been improved by using plastic parts.
- Insertion is Confirmed with Sound
There is a “click” when the pipe is completely inserted, which makes it easier to know when the construction is complete.
- Inner Diameter Seal
An inner seal is used that is less susceptible to external pipe scratches. Compared to O-rings, the two fluororubber seal rings used are more difficult to remove, and improve water-stop performance and reliability.
The copper alloy mainly used for the screw part is lead-free bronze.