Silage Wrap Film, Subfloor Tarpaulin for Trucks
Silage Wrap Film
(YUKA WRAPTM BS)
This is a stretch silage wrap film that enables roll bale silage.
Note: Roll bale silage is a method of silage in which a stretch silage wrap film is wrapped around harvested grass and it is sealed in a roll.
- Excellent adhesiveness, elasticity, and flexibility, enabling production and storage of good quality silage.
- Protects grass from ultraviolet rays, wind, rain, and cold, and can be used during winter.
- Compared to the use of a tower silo, the amount of investment is low, the silage work is easy, and it is a cost-saving and labor-saving method.
Subfloor Tarpaulin for Trucks (YUKA PROOFTM)
This is a long polypropylene waterproofing sheet that can be laid on subfloor inside a truck.
- Maximum Width: 2,390 mm
No seam along the length of the sheet reduces the risk of water rising from under the floor in the cargo area.
- Lightweight Sheet
Made of lightweight polypropylene plastic, which reduces the vehicle weight and transport costs.
Logistics Materials Department
- Head Office: [+81] 3-3279-3078
- Hokkaido Branch: [+81] 11-700-4732
- Kyushu Sales Office: [+81] 92-262-9408