Waterproofing Materials ②
SOSEITM Method (spray cover method)
The SOSEITM method is a technique used for modifying an existing corrugated slate roof with a thick film spray coating.
This construction method provides the three effects: waterproofing, thermal insulation, and strengthening. Since the corrugated slate base does not need to be washed with water, water leakage is prevented during construction.
■Corrugated Slate Roof
The SOSEITM method is a spray cover method of Toyokoh Inc. Mitsubishi Chemical Infratec provides the materials used for this spray cover method. SOSEITM is a registered trademark of Toyokoh Inc.
- High-pressure washing before construction not required (only for corrugated slate roofs)
- Multiple effects (waterproofing, strengthening, thermal insulation, etc.) can be added with a single construction procedure
- Seamless waterproofing
- External thermal insulation effects (energy-saving measures)
- Improved safety (good impact resistance to prevent foot injuries due to roof breaks)
- Minimal weight load on the roof (2.5 kg/m²).
Grouting Water Cutoff and Water Leakage Repair Materials (MY KEEPERTM)
Effective against water leaks in concrete structures caused by cracks, joints, honeycombs, etc.
- MY KEEPERTM can be injected into wet areas, so it is also suitable for areas where there is an outflow of water (with added Aqua Gel).
- Since it exhibits excellent fluidity, MY KEEPERTM can be injected into minute voids.
- Handling is easy because it is an emulsion type material.
Anti-Corrosion Coating (MY PROTECT)
- Exhibits high rust prevention performance due to the synergistic effects of three types of materials: undercoat material (Anti-corrosion Coat Fe), intermediate coating material (BB Coat), and topcoat material (MY Top).
- Compared with conventional four-step heavy-duty anti-corrosion coatings, the three steps of MY PROTECT have equivalent or better rust prevention performance, and it significantly helps reduce costs by saving steps.
Construction materials & Waterproofing & Strengthening Department Waterproofing Group
- Head Office: [+81] 3-3279-3069
- Kansai Branch: [+81] 6-6204-8708