Waterproofing Materials ①
Water-Based Acrylic Rubber, Flame-Retardant-Coated, Waterproofing Materials (MY ROOFERTM HG)
Eco-friendly waterproofing material for roofs
In addition to waterproofness, this water-based acrylic rubber, flame-retardant-coated waterproofing material system exhibits various other effects such as flame resistance, rust prevention, strength restoration, and sound insulation.
■Corrugated Slate Roofs
- Since MY ROOFERTM HG is water-based, it is harmless and odorless to humans, and it is safe for the workers and the surrounding environment.
- Since it is solvent-free, there is less risk of poisoning or ignition.
- Since MY ROOFERTM HG can be applied as it is without removing the existing coating material or existing waterproof layer, the generation of waste materials is suppressed. (However, there are a base structure, existing coating material, and existing waterproof layer to which it cannot be applied.)
Water-Based Acrylic Rubber, Exterior Wall, Decorative Waterproofing Materials (MY ROOFERTM WG)
This waterproofing material for exterior walls uses a special acrylic rubber as the main component and features outstanding durability.
The coating material exhibits excellent elasticity and barrier properties and protects the coated object for a long time.
■RC Exterior Walls
■ALC Exterior Walls
- MY ROOFERTM WG coating features a high level of elongation and elasticity of 400% or more that can adequately follow any cracks in the coated object, and it exhibits superior waterproofness.
- Excellent barrier performance protects the coated object from various deterioration factors such as salt, oxygen, and moisture, preventing concrete deterioration and improving a building’s durability.
- Since MY ROOFERTM WG is a water-based waterproofing material, it is harmless and odorless to humans and safe for the workers and the surrounding environment. MY ROOFERTM WG has also acquired a non-regulated emission grade F ☆☆☆☆ rating for formaldehyde, which is regulated by the Building Standards Act. Also, since it is solvent-free, there is less risk of poisoning or ignition.
- Since MY ROOFERTM WG can be applied as it is without removing the existing coating material, the generation of waste materials is suppressed.
Construction materials & Waterproofing & Strengthening Department Waterproofing Group
- Head Office: [+81] 3-3279-3069
- Kansai Branch: [+81] 6-6204-8708